Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Beats the heck out of me

Mr. Nearing and I are just back from vacationing in Florida, where we caught some spring training baseball games; rode that weird space ride at EPCOT that is definitely not, as advised, for those with vertigo, inner ear problems, claustrophobia, anxiety, heart disease, and/or lung disease; and marveled at a warning sign at an I-4 rest stop: Caution: Venomous snake area.

I don't know why the opening page of the blog is misbehaving. Beats the heck out of me. It seems that Blogger had some problems while I was gone, and I haven't yet caught up with the how-to-fix-it steps.

If you have any suggestions about how to get the front page of the blog back to normal, please let me know.

UPDATE It's fixed! Sadly, the last pre-vacation post and comments got zapped.

No comments: