Friday, November 11, 2005

The point at which I stopped reading…

Suzanne Fields: What do the Bible and the "The Vagina Monologues" have in common? Not much….

Lisa Fabrizio: Bad news for the left is good news for America. And, once again, Bush makes lemonade out of liberal sour grapes….

Jonah Goldberg: I tried. I really did. I wanted to deal dispassionately with l'affaire française. I even resolved to refrain, until my Schadenfreude wore off, from commenting on the situation in the country formerly known as "France." (Possible future names include: Paristine, Gaulistan, Frarabia and the Algerian North Bank.) ….

Star Parker: The Washington operatives have many clever tactics to propose to George Bush on how to revitalize his presidency…. I think George Bush can revitalize his presidency by taking advice from one man. Himself….

Dennis Prager: When you think about a Muslim suicide terrorist, is "happy" the first word you think of to describe him?

When you think about Nazis or Communists or Klansmen or child molesters, do you immediately think, "Now there are some happy people"?….

No comments: