Thursday, December 24, 2009

Chairman Mao's ball

Don’t know why I do but I do -- I get obsessed about the little things. Like, does one of the White House Christmas trees really feature ornaments of Chairman Mao, a transvestite, and an Obama-headed Mount Rushmore?

Now, I’m old enough to remember Gary Aldrich’s flaccid tale about cockrings on a Clinton White House tree. Said rings were actually five golden rings, part of the themed decorations for The 12 Days of Christmas. But a gay florist told the usefully gullible former FBI agent that the rings were cockrings, so there you go. (There also are non-Aldrich tales about condoms and intravenous needles as tree ornaments on a Clinton WH tree. Jeebus, come on people. Really?!) When I heard the new variation of the tree ornament story, I thought, Reruns? So soon?

There’s no break from wingnut rat-fucking, even on Christmas.

Stupidly, I press on with my search for the truth about Chairman Mao’s ball. Of course, that’s completely missing the point, the wingnut point being, as one freeper declared:

Frankly, it doesn’t matter if those items are on the tree... what does matter is that it is believable. Obama is a traitor, period.
 
Now, a paranoid schizophrenic has an excuse, that wingnut doesn’t. Oh, wait….

2 comments:

Jim Wetzel said...

"There’s no break from wingnut rat-fucking, even on Christmas."

Grace, you have a wonderful way with words. Thank you for that!

A very merry Christmas to you and yours. (Rodent romance, of course, is entirely optional.)

Anonymous said...

Cam2Cam Sex

Sexflatrate Blog

Versaute Amateure