Saturday, June 18, 2005

Crass, crude, conservative



[Thong for sale through various conservative websites. Also available with the "I heart Gitmo" logo is a dog coat.]

For more on the repulsive antics of some chickenhawk conservatives, check out this post at The News Blog.

Update Here are some additional comments on this sickening trend:

"You want Nazi, I'll give you Nazi" at Seeing the Forest.

I can't help but think that McCain could have significant influence here but chooses not too (after all, he voted to confirm Gonzales as Attorney General). I'm of the age where I remember spending childhood Memorial Day picnics with a survivor of the Bataan Death March, where my some of friends' dads had war injuries (limps, scars, burns), and where some of my friends had lost relatives in concentration camps.

I am beyond anger.

No comments: